Our memberships reflect our belief in CrossFit as a high quality training method designed to build optimal general fitness. We believe that when it comes to building and maintaining fitness; best results are achieved through training at least 3 times per week. Training with us at this frequency enables you to:
- quickly feel a part of the Evolving community
Your fellow members and our coaching team will help you to feel accountable and motivated to keep training; even when the sofa or pub is calling your name. You will soon find a new group of friends amongst those you train with regularly; friends with a shared interest in fitness
- build on your foundational knowledge of CrossFit movements
We cover the basics of CrossFit in our fundamentals and elements courses but you will continue to learn new movements and to master these as long as you continue in CrossFit.
- to make progress against your training and fitness goals
We will encourage you to keep training records so you can track your progress.
With this in mind we offer two CrossFit memberships; Limited and Full:
- Limited membership £155* per month:
- includes access to up to 13 coached/un-coached (Just Gym) sessions
- We recommend this option for those new to CrossFit or combining CrossFit with another Sport
- access to Just Gym (un-coached 30-60minute sessions)
- Full membership £195* per month :
- includes up to one coached session per day plus Just Gym
- We recommend this option for experienced CrossFit members
Regular CrossFitter looking to visit? Whilst we love to meet fellow CrossFitters, we are a busy box and as such prioritise our regular members. If you’re in town for a short period and looking for a space to train email us with your current box on CC and your preferred trying times – we’ll do what we can to support your ongoing training availability allowing.
Booking is required for access to our facilities please see our terms and conditions
*prices updated from 1st September 2016