Working for us
Coach with Us
We are always keen to hear from experienced CrossFit Coaches with a CF-Level 2 or above qualification. We have a strong team of permanent coaches at both boxes which we look to grow from time to time. Our lead coaches run sessions for up to 14 members with an assistant coach and are responsible for the overall quality of the member experience. Smaller classes will be managed as a sole coach and you may be required to carry out box open and close tasks. Our member base is diverse in age and ability and you will be expected to tailor the programme to meet their needs.
We offer permanent contracts complete with a competitive salary, paid leave, full box membership and preferential PT space hire rates. We are dedicated to your ongoing development as a coach which we show through our commitment to your CrossFit education. We offer in house knowledge shares and monthly coach evaluations. With us your career as a CrossFit Coach can truly Evolve.
You will need:
- A valid CrossFit Level 2 certificate (a relevant degree or similar qualification may be considered with an intention to achieve CF Level 2)
- At least 1 year coaching experience ideally in a CrossFit setting (coaching in another strength and conditioning or functional training facility may be considered)
- An area of specialism such as CF Kids training, masters training or perinatal training
- A positive attitude to team work and developing others in the team
Assistant Coach with Us
If you are new to CrossFit coaching with a Level 1 certificate you could be just right to join our assistant coaching team. Our assistant coach works alongside the lead in busy sessions to support the training intent of the programme. You will also be expected to support the smooth running of the box and will regularly be responsible for the open and close tasks. From time to time, when ready, you will be asked to lead coach a class as cover for the regular coach.
As part of the permanent team you will receive a salary and access to all of the same perks as your coach colleagues as you evolve towards a lead coach role. You will also receive dedicated input via our in house coach development programme to supplement your practical experience and formal education.
You will need:
- CrossFit Level 1 certificate/industry experience with a plan to complete the CF Level 1
- A good knowledge of the CrossFit movement standards and the training philosophy
- Proven track record as a team player
- Excellent customer service
- A positive can do attitude to the full range of coaching, member services and facilities tasks
- A willingness to learn
- Flexibility to provide cross cover with notice as required
Collaborate with Us
As a CrossFit box dedicated to human evolution we recognise the journey to health and fitness requires more than regular CrossFit training. To that end we are always happy to hear from industry leaders in nutrition, sports therapies and other specialisms aligned to our principles and that of our Evolving community.
We currently work with a range of industry experts in weightlifting, nutrition, sports therapy. All of our collaborators operate as independent contractors or service providers and have a proven track record of providing evidence based support to a broad client base.
We would expect any collaborators/Service Providers to meet the following criteria:
- Be willing to work as part of our extended team to ensure everything presented to the Evolving community is in line with our training philosophy and principles
- Be able to show how the product or service offered specifically helps our members further their fitness journey within the CrossFit philosophy
- Ethical employer paying any team members the London Living Wage
- Show a commitment to sustainable production where relevant with a cruelty free and eco friendly approach
- Be able to work within our privacy and information security guidelines
- Have a proven track record of helping a diverse client base achieve evidence based results
- Hold appropriate qualifications and insurances to operate in your field
We require all of our team members to hold the following:
- A valid emergency first aid in the workplace or sports environment certificate
- The right to live and work in the UK
- The CF Scaling and Spot the Flaw certificate (online courses)
- A passion for helping others achieve their goals
- Empathy and respect for the individual needs of our diverse member base