- We are sorry to see you are exploring cancelling your membership to train with us. If you are unsure about our holds policy or other options that may enable you to reduce your membership then please drop us an email
- If you are sure you would like to cancel, just complete and submit the form here no less than 48hours before your membership renewal date. Your membership will be cancelled at the end of the current billing cycle or the next billing cycle should renewal be set to occur within the 48hour window.
- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request.
- Note that if you have a scheduled payment within this 48hr period, the payment may be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.